Do you play the piano? If yes, you rock. (I can play by ear b/c Idk how to sight-read–so I guess I semi rock?) But this post is dedicated to all those of you who DON’T know how to play the piano and frankly don’t care.
That’s right! You no longer have to know how to play the piano… you should just know how to fake-play the piano! How? Watch: (This is effin’ genius, btw. As in–I won’t be sad I can’t sight-read anymore.)
If you’re like me, you’ll find yourself thinking, “No, I want more!!” (or something along those lines) when this video’s over. Because it unfortunately doesn’t last long enough at. all.
- Miley Cyrus (not) being Miley? (Thanks Amanda AKA We & Serendipity) for having originally posted this gem! (Turn your speakers up!!)
- Is this really what we women want? Idk about you but to me, a couple of these may only seem appealing at first. However, after a while I’m sure they’ll become so boring! Not what I want…
- Do you know O Brother Where Art Thou? It’s a very good and hilarious movie/musical, and George Clooney is amazing in it. (And no, unlike 90% of women out there, I actually don’t have a crush on him–In fact, I don’t get his appeal. I think he’s a very talented actor, however.) Anyways, there’s this funny song, “Big Rock Candy Mountain,” that someone performs in it and here’s a cover by a girl on her ukulele… with none other than her cat:
- This two-year-old Russian doll knows car brands like I bet you and I know don’t know car brands:
- What do I love more than when SNL cast members crack up in the middle of a skit? A video compilation of MANY instances where SNL cast members crack up in the middle of their skits. (Who can you spot?)
P.S. Giveaway alert!! My blog friend Misfit Librarian is hosting a great giveaway for all “El Chavo” fans! (If you’re not from Latin America or don’t speak Spanish, you won’t know what “El Chavo” means or says.) So go check it out and enter!