It’s my birthday week!!! Annnd I’m turning a quarter of a century old :O! This Wednesday :D! Enough exclamation signs, already!
This year I thought I’d switch things up a bit on this here blog by dedicating a whole week to my BDay (which is on the 19th).
Today, I’ll be harnessing the inspiration I got from Erika’s–from All Things E–post (24 Things for 24 Years), which she wrote just after her 24th birthday.
So I present to you: 25 Years: 25 Things.
FIRST UP: 20 OF MY CONFESSIONS
- I can’t stand the cold.
- I want to learn more coding. Unlike some gals out there, I’m not jealous of Jennifer Lawrence (except for her always being able to work with hottie Bradley Cooper). Instead, I get jealous of gals who code like crazy and design beautiful things they can also “translate” to web speak.
- I want to learn a fourth language (just because) but don’t know which–or how. Suggestions??
- I I tend to procrastinate a bit, though I like performing under pressure; I’ve found I’m good at that.
- I bought THE cutest cruiser bike (that has yet to make its debut on here) even though I don’t yet know how to ride a bike :(. I’ll keep learning as soon as the weather gets better :).
- I can watch my fave shows FOR. HOURS. (Thank God for Netflix. And Amazon Prime.) Actually, my parents and I go on crazy binge-watching TV marathons. We can watch an entire series in a few months!
- I actually like spending time with my parents and can’t stand it when people demonize theirs (even when they’re perfectly good and sane).
- I don’t like going out (to me, it’s like I’d be sacrificing quality time at home), but I do bend that rule when I date.
- I consider my dogs and cat my brothers (and my parents’ other children). If you don’t consider your pets family or human(-like), then I hope to never meet you in real life.
- I’ve been in love perhaps 0.5 times. That 1/2 time both set the bar high for future men and taught me what not to look for.
- Speaking of: I’m accepting boyfriend applications!
- I neither get why very young gals and guys get married NOR why couples move in together.
- Grad school is on my mind almost 24/7. Can’t wait to go!!
- I have more online/blog friends than physical friends and have found the former to be more beneficial.
- I like moving + the airport part of traveling. <—- Is that weird? My mom thinks it is.
- I enjoy presenting my research to a crowd (TED, here I come! [I hope :)?])
- I’m planning a BIG surprise for my parents for my birthday.
- We’re happily off-cable but I truly wish I could find a way to catch Little People, Big World and The Little Couple, as those are the only two shows I do miss.
- I’m a proud goody two-shoes.
- I already have my future kids’ names picked out :).
+ FIVE OF MY RULES TO LIVE BY
- Treat others the way you’d like to be treated. That’s just the super simple golden rule!
- If your comment is NOT good/nice/kind, beneficial, or constructive, DON’T share it.
- Get/stream (live) content from other countries by making your IP address seem as though it’s from another country. —-> THAT’s the best way to watch Olympics coverage!
- Be an optimist always. It’s easier and it’ll attract good back to you.
- Don’t covet anyone else’s anything.
OK now you know a little more about me! Which of those things do YOU identify the most with? Ooh and happy (early) B-Day to me!